A step-by-step guide to creating fifty classic and contemporary cocktails, without the need for cocktail-making equipment or tricky techniques.
Whether you're looking for a refreshing drink in the garden or a quick night cap, Mixed in Minutes contains a range of fuss-free cocktails for every time of the day. From an espresso martini to the perfect mojito, a frozen margarita to a boozy hot chocolate, you can recreate your favourite cocktails at home using these quick and simple recipes.
Beautifully illustrated with full-colour photography, this easy-to-follow cocktail book includes:
- Simple instructions for creating the perfect cocktail, without a shaker or strainer
- Cocktail-making hacks - no muddling or shaking required
- Recommendations for garnishes and creative twists
- Average cost of each cocktail
- Recommended pairing for every recipe to spritz your drink and halve its alcohol content
About the Author
Dan Whiteside has worked in the drinks industry across the globe for over twenty years. He's run some of Manchester and London's best bars and developed cocktail menus for large restaurant companies, including Bill's, where he launched the UK's first nationwide mindful drinking menu, featuring Kombucha cocktails, CBD and healthy hot drinks. He runs his own business consulting, partnering with drinks brands, and teaching cocktail-making.