For lovers of green, the Juniper woven picnic rug has been created to enjoy amongst nature. Blend in with the flora around you whilst having a picnic by the ocean, relax in the surroundings of endless rolling hills or unwind lakeside, sipping on a crisp sparkling wine. This boho, paisley design in hues of sage, moss, tea green and cream effortlessly travels with you as you take this rug from outside to your home's interior.
- Made with 100% recycled cotton
- One-colour tassel trim around the rug
- Large picnic rug - 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- Can be used as a picnic rug or beach throw, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw, rug or as wall tapestry
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in tonal hues of green, designed in Australia
- Please note, the colours and design are created by weaving primary colours of yarn together. The colours and design have not been printed on the rug. The woven method creates the effects of the colours we mention in the description. Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images due to lighting and editing effects.
We recommend where possible, spot cleaning over washing with cold, soapy water. If you need to wash it, hand wash in cold, soapy water. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, machine wash, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Expect an initial 10% shrinkage once washed, but the rug will expand in size again after use. The yarn does soften from each wash like any other blanket / throw. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.